For guitar teachers that want to organize their classrooms, so there’s not dozens of guitars laying all about as students come and go, we’ve got the solution for you… the Band Room™ Double-Stack Guitar Case Rack. It’s a storage unit on wheels! Between the two shelves, this cart can hold up to 20 guitar cases of various shapes and sizes. Pick-shaped “bookends” hold cases upright and stable. Alternate rail position accommodates small or ¾-size guitars.
It comes with heavy-duty wheels so, even when it’s filled to capacity, you can easily move it around the room, or back and forth to your instrument storage area or stage without breaking a sweat. And it’s designed to fit through standard 32” width classroom doorways with plenty of room to spare.
It’s American-made, built to last, easily assembled and super sturdy. It’s made of hardwood rails and scuff resistant High Pressure Laminate sides with a brushed-aluminum finish. What’s more, it comes with a case theft-deterrent device so your school’s valuable instruments don’t inconspicuously “take a walk” when you’re not around.
Need further re-assuring? Read our 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (click RETURNS tab above for details).
- Q: I would like to submit a purchase order for my school / business / non-profit. How can I request a W-9 Form?
- A: Simply send an email to email@example.com and we'll send a completed W-9 form to any valid / verifiable institution or organization.
- Q: Will bass cases fit in the lower row?
- A: No; however, they will fit in the upper tier of the Double-Stack Guitar Case Rack.
- Q: What is the ‘case theft deterrent device’?
- A: The case theft deterrent device is a cable and lock system that threads through the handles of the cases and locks them directly to the rack using a keyed padlock.
- Q: What holds rectangular bass guitar cases upright?
- A: There is a specially-designed guitar pick-shaped “bookend” that keeps the guitar cases upright and together. Also, just like any other case, rectangular bass cases sit in a stable position where they rest back against the top rail. There is enough flat surface area on the bottom edge of the case to allow it to sit upright.
- Q: Can this product be assembled by one person?
- A: Yes. However, we strongly advise having someone help to make assembly quicker and easier.
- Q: Can this product be assembled and used without the wheels?
- A: Yes. We provide the wheels just in case the rack needs to be moved around a room but it can certainly be used without the wheels.
- Q: Can rectangular cases fit on the bottom shelf?
- A: No. They CAN fit on the top shelf but NOT the bottom shelf.
To Calculate Shipping: Click the “Add to Cart” button. Then enter your zip. For Alaska, Hawaii and international visitors, please fill out the INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rate request form that's on this page.
Delivery Method: Tracking numbers will be provided as soon as the shipment is en-route. Products* are sent via FedEx Ground, typically within 3-5 business days though occassionally it may take up to 7. We'll notify you if there will be any longer delay. *Single Wall Hangers and Accessories will be sent via USPS.
Payment Processing: We will not charge your credit card or PayPal until the item is ready to ship.
We take pride in our craftsmanship, but if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason within the first 30 days of your delivery date, we'll take back the product and issue a full refund (minus the shipping cost). Or exchange it for a product of equal value. (Read More)
"helped clean up the room" “The racks are great. Thank you. They are just what I was looking for – easy to put together. Nice and sturdy too. They have really helped clean up the room.“ – Chris (Music Teacher)
"beautiful! Thanks so much!" “I ordered a guitar storage unit last spring. It is now put together and beautiful! Thanks so much! I fit 31 guitars on it! They are mostly 3/4 size.” – Jayne W. (Music Teacher, Hilliard, OH)
"Awesome product!" “PO for double stack guitar rack, Central Middle School, attached-thank you! We love the first one we bought earlier this year. We started a guitar club this year and had 51 guitars donated and no place to put them. The double stack rack solved our problems — the guitars stay safe but are easy for the students to reach when it’s time to play. Awesome product!“ – Anne H. (Central Middle School, Riverside, CA)
"this rack is beautiful" “I just wanted to say thank you so much for the guitar rack! I received it yesterday, and put it together today in about 20 minutes. How simple to put together! I have 22 guitars, and they all fit. If I take out the pegs, I could fit more, which is great if I expand the guitar program! Bob, this rack is beautiful, and exactly what I have been looking for.” – Lawrence P., Jr. (Vocal/General Music, Glendale School District – Flinton, PA)
"the Guitar Racks are great" “I think the Guitar Racks are great. I’m putting in a request to my district to get the 2 more we need!” – Dawn (Music Teacher)
"looks great too" “The guitar rack showed up the last day before Spring Break started. I put in a maintenance request to have it assembled. Our guys came down and put it together yesterday. I can’t tell you how pleased I am with the finished product. It has saved me time in my classes (eliminating take down and set up) and it looks great too.” – Dan G. (Music Teacher, Alberta, Canada)
"perfect!" “The rack is perfect! Thank you!” - Dan D., California High School Music Teacher
"I can easily roll it" “Love the guitar storage rack. My room doubles as a p.e. locker room and I am able to easily turn the cart around and make it less accessible to those visiting teams. I really love my classroom for guitar, but sharing it with visiting teams does make me a little nervous. The guitar storage cart was the perfect answer to those worries. If I think I will have a real rowdy bunch, I can easily roll it across the Commons to the music room. Thanks for a great, affordable product. I will try to remember to snap a picture of it in my classroom.” – Shelly G.